#1 TheStainlessSteelRat

TheStainlessSteelRat

Advanced Member

• Server Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBlighty

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:01 PM

Any recommendations from people of what to buy from the Steam Sale which i heard starts tomorrow?

TheStainlessSteelRat

#2 Elsa

Elsa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland, Great Britain, EU, World, etc...

Posted 21 December 2016 - 11:20 PM

So, I've accumulated a few bits of knowledge from experience that both helps me save money and also not blow my load on games I may not want as much.

If there's a good deal that you think will be generally popular, it can be worth waiting, as they may put the deal on again in a few days, perhaps with a greater percentage off.

Make a wishlist - I'm not sure if they're doing it this year, but usually, steam give random people that make purchases the top 10 games on their wishlist. It also means that you get express notifications if those games are on sale! I'd also recommend it as it allows you to look at a list of the games you would like to buy and prioritise which ones you want to get first, given the choice between them while they're on offer/discount/whatever you want to call it :).

Not that I'm an expert at money management or anything, being a poor student living on scholarship money and the generous bank of dad, currently! :D

I haven't been in the buying games domain since I stopped working, though, so I won't be really watching any spicy deals on the marketplace :P

MRW I have flyhacks installed
Posted Image

Disclaimer: I've never used flyhacks

#3 Ceud

Ceud

YouTube Legend

• UKGZ Squad
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 22 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

I heard [citation needed] that deals will last duration of sale. (until January the wheneverth)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq